Breast Reduction Cost in Delhi Ranges From Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 2,20,000
Do you feel uncomfortable and self-conscious of your large breast size? Do You want to wear tight fitted clothes but you cannot because of your unappealing posture of the upper body? Achieve a perfect breast size in proportion with the body with breast reduction in Delhi.
Breast Reduction treatment or Mammoplasty is the surgical procedure to get proportionate size of breasts by removing the excess fat. If a woman feels that she has a large breast size according to her body type, then breast reduction treatment can be considered to reduce and achieve the desired size.
The breast reduction treatment at Aestiva Clinic, Delhi includes removing excess fat, glandular tissue and skin from the breasts with an aim to achieve perfect shape and size of breasts in proportion with your body.
Breast Reduction Treatment helps to get firmness of the breasts, change the size and weight of the breasts.
Who is an ideal candidate?
- Large breasts with areolas and nipples pointing downward.
- Noticeable difference in size of breasts i.e. one is smaller than the other.
- Having neck pain or shoulder pain because of the weight of heavy breast.
- Skin irritation under the breasts.
- If a woman feels she has unappealing body proportions because of the breast size.
The procedure includes one or two incisions depending on the desired results. The first incision will be made near the areola and another one from the bottom of the areola to crease which is beneath the breast. There are various types of incisions (vertical and horizontal incisions) out of which a plastic surgeon will choose the best suitable one for you according the shape of your breasts. After removing excess skin, and glandular tissue, the areola and nipple are lifted to a higher position. In the end, incisions will be closed and the results will be visible almost immediately after the surgery. Sometimes, liposuction is also used in conjunction with breast reduction treatment in Delhi to improve contouring under the arm area.
Dr. Mrinalini Sharma always focuses on discussing the desired results with our patients prior to the surgery to avoid any confusions and achieve optimum results. The expert surgeon is widely recognised for performing the best female breast reduction in Delhi.
At Aestiva clinic, we ensure the patient’s recovery with proper medication and no complications.
- Patients are recommended to wear supportive bra day and night.
- It is advised that patient sleeps in upright position for at least a few weeks after the surgical procedure.
- Lifting heavy stuff is prohibited after the procedure so as to not put any force or hurt the surgical areas.
- Driving shall be avoided for a couple of weeks.
- Healthy diet should be added into your routine; consumption of proteins and required vitamins and minerals is vital.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol is not advisable.
To know how much does breast reduction cost in Delhi, schedule an appointment with Dr. Mrinalini Sharma at Aestiva Clinic