No one can stop two things, one is time and the second is obviously the process of aging. The drooping eyebrows or sunken eyes give your face a tired and angry look. You always seem sleepy even after taking plenty of sleep. An eyebrow with a well-defined arch is an ideal aesthetic feature for every woman.
A brow lift is a treatment gives you an ideal solution for your drooping or sagging eyebrows. A brow lift treatment can lift your skin from the brow line, all the way up to the hairline to give you a happier, and refreshed appearance. A brow lift treatment helps to reduce the fine lines around the brow area, improve frown lines and place your eyebrows in an alert position by lifting them up.
Ideal Candidates for Brow Lift
- Have sagging or drooping eyebrows
- Have deep horizontal creases across the forehead and frown lines between the eyebrows
- Excess hanging skin over the eyes
- Have practical expectations from the results and aware with the fact that results may vary person to person
- Overall good healthy condition
Benefits of Eye brow Lift Treatment
- Long lasting results
- Customize to your desired results and ensure natural look
- Reverse your tired, angry and sad appearance
- Smoothen away the creases around the eyebrows
The procedure is done under general anesthesia. The doctor will place tiny incisions in the hairline and raise the skin of the forehead through these tiny incisions. Then the procedure continues with the removal of excess skin to lift the sagging eyebrows and smoothen the wrinkles. The procedure usually takes very short duration and patients can go home on the same day because no admission is required.
Patients may feel discomfort after the procedure due to mild swelling and bruising initially for a few days after the procedure. They can apply ice packs to reduce swelling. Patients should avoid exposure to the sun. Proper medication will help them to get the maximum results within a required time period of recovery.