Ideal Candidates for Brow Lift
- Have sagging or drooping eyebrows
- Have deep horizontal creases across the forehead and frown lines between the eyebrows
- Excess hanging skin over the eyes
- Have practical expectations from the results and aware with the fact that results may vary person to person
- Overall good healthy condition
Benefits of Eye brow Lift Treatment
- Long lasting results
- Customize to your desired results and ensure natural look
- Reverse your tired, angry and sad appearance
- Smoothen away the creases around the eyebrows
The procedure is done under general anesthesia. The doctor
will place tiny incisions in the hairline and raise the skin of the forehead through these tiny incisions. Then the procedure continues with the removal of excess skin to lift the sagging eyebrows and smoothen the wrinkles
. The procedure usually takes very short duration and patients can go home on the same day because no admission is required.
Patients may feel discomfort after the procedure due to mild swelling and bruising initially for a few days after the procedure. They can apply ice packs to reduce swelling. Patients should avoid exposure to the sun. Proper medication will help them to get the maximum results within a required time period of recovery.