Do you want to improve the appearance and texture of your dull skin?
At Aestiva Clinic, chemical peel treatment is available to improve the tone as well as the texture of your skin. It will help to rejuvenate the facial skin and other parts of the body such as neck, hands, back etc.
The procedure involves application of chemical solutions on the area to be treated. It will work on deeper layers of the skin, so you can get better results in the form of glowing and natural skin as compared to the salon facials.
Ideal Candidates for Chemical peels treatment
- A candidate who have practical expectations with the treatment and results.
- A candidate with infection free skin or not suffering from any other type of skin diseases or disorders
- A candidate should have overall good health
Benefits of Chemical peels treatment
- Reduce the fine lines present under the eyes
- To treat and diminish wrinkles
- Improve the appearance and texture of skin
- Mild scarring can also be treated
- Reduces freckles, age spots, and dark patches
- Improve areas of sun damage and sunburn
Patient may feel a little discomfort when the solution of chemical peel is applied on their skin and feel a burning sensations. There are different depths of chemical peels available at Aestiva Clinic suggested to patients according to their skin type and condition.
There will be noticeable results after a few days or weeks in some cases. Patients may find their skin red and swollen initially but the skin will be normal just within a few hours. The patients should follow all the medication and instructions given by the doctor to get the maximum results.
Cosmetics should be applied only after the consultation with the doctor. Sunscreen should be used by patients to protect their skin from direct sunlight.