Growing age and its visible signs are inseparable. As we age, wrinkles and fine lines will become apparent on our face due to loss of facial elasticity and volume. The new generation of cosmetic treatments has made it possible to minimize the signs of aging. Soft tissue fillers or dermal fillers of different grades are very effective treatment with efficient results for the restoration of facial volume and to diminish the visible signs such as wrinkles, fine lines and age spots.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
- Better and defined shape of lip outline
- Plumping of lips
- Downturned corners of the lips will be corrected
- Diminish forehead lines and deep nasolabial folds.
- Reduction of dark circles under the eye and frown lines
- Men and women, both are suitable for dermal fillers treatment
- Have realistic expectations from the outcomes
- A candidate having mild wrinkles and fine lines
- A candidate who does not want to undergo any surgical treatment
- Have thinner lips and want to enhance the shape
- Having nose related concerns like poor nasal tip etc.
This is a lunchtime procedure and patients can immediately return to their regular routine. The dermal fillers treatment at Aestiva Clinic includes injecting hyaluronic acid with very fine cannulas into the target sites of the face.
Dermal filler procedure is also known as lunchtime procedure.The exact time for the completion may differ depends upon the areas that need to be treated.
This is a safe treatment. Patients may feel minimal discomforts associated with dermal fillers procedure such as minor bruising or swelling, which will subsidize within a few hours after the procedure. Ice packs or cool compress is advised to patients that will help to reduce the swelling.
Results may vary person to person because every individual's case is different. There are so many factors on which the longevity of results depends such as the type of filler being used, patient's skin type and condition prior to the procedure. In general, the results of dermal fillers treatment may last as long as a year.